in the County Library.
- Six inch Ordnance survey map.
- Archeological survey map.
- O'Donavan's Ordnance Survey letters.
- Tithes Applotment (1835).
- Griffith's Valuation (1857).
- Summary Censuses of 1841 - 1891
- 1901 Census.
- 1911 Census.
- From O'Donovan's Ordnance Survey letters of 1838, the landlord of
the townland can be identified. A search in R.J. Hayes (ed.) Manuscripts
sources for the history of Irish civilization (12 vols. Boston , 1964)
and Manuscript sources for the history of Irish civilization. First
supplement , 1965 - 1975 (3 vols, Boston, 1979) will give references
to documents in the National Archives and National Library, Manuscripts
Reading Room that could involve rent rolls and leases giving earlier
details of the occupants of the townland.
County Library | Dublin Sources | Internet
| Mapping | Photography
| Scanning | Oral History
| Family Tree | Archeology
| Purpose of Website |
Website Map| Manual |
Kiltarnet | Links |